Facial Hair Removal For Women. Facial hair is sometimes over growing due to hormonal changes and genetics. Despite being natural phenomena it becomes embarrassing sometimes. If you are one of the victims of these types of an awkward situation than believe me you are in the right place. Here we share some easy and effective remedies to get rid of facial hair and reduce the growth drastically.
How to Remove Facial Hair
Shaving one of the easiest and simplest way of getting rid of facial hair instantly. However, there are several disadvantages of using this method that includes in-grown hairs, acne, and rich hair growth hair hardening. Still, it is the most convenient way and somehow pain-free method. Meanwhile, to reduce the side effects you should apply some cream on the desired area before using shaving blades and make sure the shaving blade you are using is clean and sterilized.
Second to shaving, tweezing is another commonly used method to remove the facial hair. However, Tweezing is quite painful than shaving but it has a long-lasting effect and it reduces the hair growth with time. In addition to all mentioned benefits, it’s also less time consuming and inexpensive way. All you need is a tweezer available in the market and learn some techniques to pluck out the unwanted hair. You can use the following method to pluck facial hair using tweezers:
- Wash your face with warm water.
- Wipe your face with a clean towel to soften the skin.
- Shape the partition you need to pluck out.
- Hold your skin tight of the desired area and pluck out one hair strand at a time.
- Remember to pluck your hair in direction of growth.
Some people might develop redness or itching or slight pain in the area. Therefore prepare some soothing masks before starting the procedure or just simple rub some ice on the affected area.
The most long-lasting way of removing hair is using epilator machine to remove hair. However, it is a little painful but it makes you free of tweezing and shaving for 4 weeks at least. Epilator is mix and match of tweezing and shaving but it makes it easier for you to pluck a bunch of hair at a time. Another additional benefit is that not only remove hair instantly but also your hair regrow much weaker and fine. Therefore continues used of epilator becomes less painful and easier with the passage of time.
As you are ready to use epilator follow these steps:
- Epilator should be held at 90-degree angle.
- Make your skin taut using another hand.
- Move epilator in the direction opposite to hair growth.
- for facial hair don’t apply much pressure and move it in the direction of hair growth.
Most ancient and most reliable way with almost no side effects and enormous benefits this method is highly recommended by professionals. Nowadays there are many kinds of wax available in the market according to your skin type and the type of area you are using wax for. Anyhow it can be made easily at home too using sugar, lemon, and some water. Wax can be used at almost all body parts but it’s recommended to use soft wax for facial hair. However, some people may develop allergic reactions to wax they use so as a precaution one must apply for testing before using at sensitive areas.
One can use the following method to remove hair using wax:
- Make sure you have clean hands and face.
- Paste some wax on a face and hold your face muscles taut.
- Remove the wax strip in direction of hair growth firmly.
- Use baby oil to remove remaining wax and wash with warm water.
- Apply some moisturizer to soften the skin.