How to Get Rid Of Dark Circles Under Eyes. Nowadays Insomnia and constipation are a major reason for dark circles around eyes. In fact, insomnia is a condition in which one can’t get a proper and adequate amount of sleep or all together no sleep at all. This situation causes thinning of the skin under the eyes and thus makes blue vein appearance more prominent known as dark circles. Constipation is also one of the reasons for the appearance of the blue vein under the eye thus causing dark circles.
How to Use Coconut Oil for Dark Circles under Eyes ?
Although there are many home remedies to treat dark circles virgin coconut oil is the best solution for all kinds of dark circles.
Why coconut oil help in reducing dark circles?
Coconut oil is easily available anywhere and at your home. It’s a great moisturizer and inexpensive at the same time.
- Being the best natural moisturizer help moisturize the dry skin and thus reducing dark spots.
- It also reduces the inflammation and naturally recovers the eye bags.
- It also reduces wrinkles and keeps your skin smooth and fresh.
- Actually lactic acid in virgin coconut oil helps in reducing the blemishes similar to lemon juice.
- In fact, vitamins and fatty acids help to renew dry damaged skin patches.
How to use coconut oil:
Prolonged use of moisturizer and creams make your skin addictive to such products which result in the ineffectiveness of the used chemicals and our body naturally produce a reaction to such chemicals. However natural products no matter how long they are used never cause irrational reactions. Anyhow one must check it for a few days as some of us have more sensitive skin which may develop a reaction.
- Coconut oil use:
This method is the safest and easiest way to use coconut oil to treat dark circles. Here are the simple steps to be taken:
- Wash your face with mild soap or face wash and then pat dry with clean towel.
- Apply some coconut oil with your fingertips gently.
- Leave it for 4 to 5 hours on your face and the best time of use is at night as you will come in the least contact with dust and pollutions.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser and then repeat the procedure daily.
However one must make sure the coconut oil used should be genuine and chemical free. Therefore it’s recommended taking extra virgin fully organic coconut oil. In fact, you can find many ways to extract coconut oil at home.
- Coconut oil with Turmeric Paste:
Turmeric is famous for reducing dark spots and treat pigmentation due to any medical problems. Therefore use of coconut oil with turmeric help in reducing the dark spots and dark circles.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and add the pinch of turmeric powder.
- Mix until making a smooth and thick paste.
- Now apply this paste on the face and darker areas.
- Wait until 15-20 minutes and then wipe with a cotton ball.
- Coconut oil with almond oil:
Almond oil is a rich resource of vitamin E and is very effective for treating skin problems. In fact, its proven to be very helpful in reducing dark circles effectively when used in combination with coconut oil.
- Take equal amount of coconut and almond oil in small bowl.
- Using fingertips massage on the face and on dark circles.
- Do this procedure before sleeping and leave it overnight.
- Wash your face with normal water and repeat it daily until you see the visible difference.