How to Get Rid of Facial Hair Naturally At Home. Facial hair is anyhow important for face skin but overgrowth and darker hair are embarrassing sometimes. Some medical conditions like hormonal imbalance, pregnancy and changes of menstruation routine might result in overgrown and thicker hair growth. Specifically, on the chin, cheeks and upper lips sometimes symbolize imbalance hormonal production. This hair becomes more visible and catches the eye thus destroys one’s looks.
Get Rid of Facial Hair Naturally:
There are a few natural ways by which one can get rid of facial hair naturally.
Although turmeric is used in the whitening process however it also helps in reducing hair growth and makes hair thin and lighter in shades.
- Turmeric powder
How to use:
- Take turmeric powder as much required according to the desired area to be used on. Make a smooth paste using milk.
- Apply on the desired area and let it dry.
- When the paste is a completely dry wash with warm water and moves your fingers in a circular motion to remove the paste.
- Repeat this process daily at least a month to see the visible reduction in hair growth naturally without any side effects.
- Some people might have an allergy to turmeric thus try on the smaller area before using widely.
Get Rid of Facial Hair With White Egg. Another very common method to reduce hair growth especially facial hair growth is using egg white face masks. Egg white also helps in fading the marks and closing pores. However, it also reduces wrinkles.
- Egg 1
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Corn flour ½ tablespoon
How to use:
- Extract an egg white and whisk it well in the bowl.
- Make a thick paste using cornflour and sugar with egg white
- Apply this paste on the desired area and let it dry.
- Peel of the mask when completely dry.
- Wash with normal water and then apply some moisturizer.
- You can use this face pack weekly to see visible hair growth reduction.
However baking soda is not a completely natural way but still, it doesn’t cause any adverse effects.
- Things needed:
- Baking soda 1 tablespoon
- Boiling water 200 ml
- Cotton pad few
How to make:
- Boil some water and add baking soda in it.
- Soak some cotton balls in it.
- Place soaked a cotton ball on the desired area and then fix with a bandage and leave it overnight.
- In the morning remove bandage and cotton ball and wash with cold water.
- Apply some moisturizer and repeat for a few days.
Papaya mask is also helpful in reducing hair growth naturally as papaya contains acids which help in removing hair from roots.
How to make:
- Cut raw papaya into small pieces and blend using juicer or blender.
- Take papaya paste in a bowl and add 2 tbsp of turmeric powder in it.
- Use fingertips to massage the paste on the affected area and then wait for 10-15 minutes until dry.
- Wash with cold water and apply moisturizer.
This procedure can be repeated once or twice a week.
Oatmeal helps in reducing hair growth as it scrubs and expels hair from roots thus results in less hair than before and eventually weaker hair than before.
- 2 tablespoon of oatmeal
- 1 mashed banana.
- How to apply:
- Mash a banana smoothly or blend in a blender.
- Add 2 tablespoon of oatmeal and make a thick paste.
- Apply this on unwanted hair and massage slowly.
- Move fingers in circular motion and an opposite direction of hair growth.
- Repeat the process for 10-15 minutes and then rinse.
- This method helps to face whitening as well as a reduction in facial hair growth.