How To Get Rid Of Fine Lines. Looking young and ever beautiful is the most desirable trait that all of us wish to own however getting old is a natural phenomenon. Anyhow natural phenomena could not be denied at once but the effects can be minimized as much as possible. Usually, it’s said the age is actually what you feel about yourself but the skin has lots to say about this matter. Therefore healthy routine and constant skin care can make you look much younger and youthful.
Get Rid of Fine Lines
Besides all these factors just old age is not the only cause of wrinkles and older looking skin but there are some other reasons also like sudden weight loss, stress, medical conditions, and many others. One must know the reason for skin damage before starting any treatment is usually the solution is found according to the root cause of the problem.
Normally people try to get the facial massages and use expensive creams and mask to lift up the loosed skin and to fade away the wrinkles but it’s not a long term process. In fact, the cost is much higher than it’s worth therefore people get tired of regular parlor sit-ups and continuous use of creams also start up new problems. Dark patches, scaly and dry skin are some common side effects of using too many faces lifting masks.
Therefore here I am going to share with you a really handy technique to give you the same effect as one super expensive store-bought mask. It takes just a few minutes to prepare and the results are more than expectations. Ingredients are very simple and easily available in your kitchen cabinet. So now don’t wait and give this DIY a try to make yourself prettier younger and beautiful.
- Unflavoured gelatine
How to prepare:
- In a small saucepan or small size kettle add gelatine powder and milk and mix well.
- Now heat the pan and mix continuously so it won’t form any lumps.
- Heat the mixture until it forms a non-runny mask.
- You can add more milk or balance using the gelatine powder to have appropriate consistency.
- You DIY mask is ready to be used once it is cold.
How to apply:
- Apply the mask using clean and soft bristles brush on the neck and face area.
- Now, wait for 20-25 minutes until the whole mask is cold down.
- Spread the mask equally as it will be difficult to peel off from concentrated areas.
- Now peel off the mask from neck to the upper face area.
- Wash your face with cold water and then apply some moisturizer.
- You can apply any moisturizer of your choice but the best one is the organic coconut oil.
- Make sure to use branded gelatine as you are going to apply for the facial mask.
- This mask is quite strong therefore it’s not recommended to use on a daily basis but occasionally.
- However, even using once or twice a week will show pretty much clear results and wrinkle-free face skin.
- A skin patch test is always a safer way to use any kind of treatment for the skin.
- It can be used to exfoliate the blackheads and whiteheads instantly without causing any scars.