How To Use Turmeric For Wrinkles. Turmeric is an ancient ingredient used by many medics from ayurvedic to modern sciences all areas of medical treatments admire the benefits of turmeric. However, in ancient Indian history, it’s a wondrous ingredient that’s why they consider it a holy space.
Not only for medical purposes but its unique properties make it very helpful in the beauty world, therefore, is it also consider as a pure material that helps in making one germ-free.
All these benefits are basically due to an amazing anti-infectious property of the turmeric and a balanced chemical formula that kills the germs and helps your skin glow naturally at a time.
Turmeric For Wrinkles
You might have found lots of recipes that consist of turmeric as a basic ingredient but here I am going to share with you a perfectly balanced recipe to treat wrinkles with the help of turmeric. In addition, it also clarifies your skin and makes it healthy and fresh naturally.
Usually, people do not have any side effects on this ingredient but some people have extra sensitive skin that might catch allergies earlier than they must concern the dermatologist before using this mask.
However, you can have a skin patch test to test that if you develop any reaction to it. In fact, a little bit itching is all right as it penetrates deep into pores and helps to cleanse and constricting the opened pores.
Actually, turmeric possesses Vitamin C, potassium, vitamin B6, magnesium and calcium in the perfect amount that is helpful in treating your all existing skin problem. Usually, people with oily skin prefer using this ingredient as it extracts the excessive oil but people with extra dry skin need to fix the formula with some coconut or olive oil to maintain the moisture of the skin.
How it works:
As mentioned earlier about the minerals and nutrients in the turmeric make it super effective. Here is a shortlist of effects that it leaves on your skin;
- Regenerates the healthy skin cells.
- Repair collagen and provides elasticity
- Hydrates and maintain moisture.
- The natural and bright glow
Turmeric Anti-wrinkles mask:
- Turmeric powder ¼ teaspoon
- Yogurt 1 teaspoon
How to make:
- Take a small glass bowl and add all ingredients gradually.
- Stir well so all ingredients form a homogenous paste.
- Do not store for a longer period as the yogurt will runny and make the paste thin.
- Always make it at the time of application.
How to apply:
- Wash your face with a mild face wash and remove the makeup residues.
- Now apply this paste using soft bristles brush or your fingers.
- Apply on neck and face area from downward to the upward direction.
- Make sure to spread the mask evenly as it will become difficult to judge the dryness of the mask.
- Let the mask dry up in the air for 20-30 minutes.
- Now rinse your face and neck using warm water and then splash of cold water to constrict the opened cleaned pores.
- You can apply it twice a week as turmeric is a kind of strong ingredient and may cause a reaction such as thinning of the skin and becomes more sensitive.
- Although you will observe the glow and cleansed skin just after the first use but for rewinding wrinkles and fine lines use this mask for a few weeks.