Whiten Teeth In Just 2 Minutes
How to Whiten Teeth in Just 2 Minutes A smile is therapy, and it boosts confidence like a miracle. A smile does wonders and makes things fall into place in the right way. Unfortunately, we are all not blessed with beautiful, shining teeth, which results in an awkward situation.
Have you ever felt embarrassed just because you don’t smile appropriately because you have yellowish teeth? However, someone, even after proper brushing, is unable to get those shiny, bright teeth.
Home Remedies for Teeth Whitening
Here I am going to share with you a few remedies and alternates of harmful and chemicals-based toothpaste.
- Baking soda:
Baking soda is an instant cleanser for skin or teeth. The abrasive nature of baking soda helps in cleansing and removing the stubborn cavities.
- Lime juice/water
- Baking soda
- Mix baking soda with lemon juice or water.
- Now wash your mouth and dry it with a tissue.
- Now apply the paste on the teeth and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Brush with a toothbrush for a minute and then swish with normal water.
- Avoid engulfing the baking soda as it might upset the stomach.
- People with high blood pressure should consult their physician before doing this remedy.
- Hydrogen peroxide:
Although hydrogen peroxide is also a chemical and has a bleaching effect it’s quite safe than other harsh toothpaste that has almost no effect. Simply gargle after brushing with organic or mild toothpaste. However, dilute the hydrogen peroxide before gargling and make a diluted solution.
- Common salt:
Common salt is a must item in every house so just add a few crystals of salt to a toothbrush before applying toothpaste. Simply brush your teeth and have a brighter and healthier smile. Salt also helps in reducing toothache and also improves tooth quality by restoring the fluorides.
- Coconut oil:
On the other hand, the quite uncommon way is coconut oil pulling or rinsing. Coconut oil is a cleansing agent and therefore it helps in removing the infection and restores natural oral health. All you have to do is simply sip some coconut oil and then rotate it in the mouth, and then spit out the residue. Then brush normally afterward.
Eating strawberries also helps in keeping the teeth healthy. Strawberry contains Vitamin C which helps in eliminating plaque. However, the small particles on the strawberries make it a perfect exfoliation for the teeth.
- Strawberries 1-2
- Baking soda ½ teaspoon
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Mash strawberries finely and add salt to them.
- Mix all ingredients until makes a smooth paste.
- Now apply on the dry teeth and then leave it for a minute.
- Rinse with plain water and repeat it before bedtime.
- All remedies might have some side effects for a few specific people so you must be careful before applying anything.
- If you have cardiac or hypertension then try to avoid remedies that have salts in it.
- However, you must consult your physician if you sensitivity to any ingredient used in the remedies.