How To Whiten Teeth. Smile is a therapy and it boosts the confidence like a miracle. A smile does wonders and makes things fall on their places the right way. Unfortunately, we all are not blessed with beautiful shining teeth and it results in an awkward situation.
Have you ever felt embarrassed just because you don’t smile appropriately as you have yellowish teeth? Although someone with even after proper brushing is unable to get those shiny bright teeth.
Home Remedies for Teeth Whitening
Here I am going to share with you a few remedies and alternates of harmful and chemicals based toothpaste.
Baking soda is an instant cleanser for skin or teeth. Abrasive nature of baking soda helps in cleansing and removing the stubborn cavities.
- Lime juice/water
- Baking soda
- Mix baking soda with lemon juice or water.
- Now wash your mouth and dry with a tissue.
- Now apply the paste on the teeth and let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Brush with a toothbrush for a minute and then swish with normal water.
- Avoid engulfing the baking soda as it might upset the stomach.
- People with high blood pressure should consult the physician before doing this remedy.
Although hydrogen peroxide is also a chemical and has bleaching effect it’s quite safe than other harsh toothpaste that has almost no effect. Simply gargle after brushing with organic or mild toothpaste. However, dilute the hydrogen peroxide before gargling and make a diluted solution.
Common salt is a must item in every house so just add few crystals of salts on a toothbrush before applying toothpaste. Simply brush your teeth and have a brighter and healthier smile. Salt also helps in reducing the toothache and also improves the tooth quality by restoring the fluorides.
On the other hand, the quite uncommon way is coconut oil pulling or rinsing. Coconut oil is a cleansing agent and therefor its helps in removing the infection and restores natural oral health. All you have to do is to simply sip some coconut oil and then rotate it in the mouth and then spit the residue. Then brush normally afterward.
Eating strawberries also help in keeping the teeth healthy. Strawberry contains Vitamin C which helps in eliminating the plaque. However, the small particles on the strawberries make it a perfect exfoliation for the teeth.
- Strawberries 1-2
- Baking soda ½ teaspoon
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Mash strawberries finely and add salt in it.
- Mix all ingredients until makes a smooth paste.
- Now apply on the dry teeth and then leave it for a minute.
- Rinse with plain water and repeat it before bedtime.
- All remedies might have some side effects for a few specific people so you must be careful before applying anything.
- If you have cardiac or hypertension than try to avoid remedies that have salts in it.
- However, you must consult your physician if your sensitivity to any ingredient used in the remedies.