Remove Acne Scars. Home remedies are always worth trying and when it’s about getting rid of chronic scars and stains then it becomes essential. Sometimes injuries, acne, allergic reaction to any cream or cosmetics or maybe simple sunburn might cause a deep scar that leaves the marks behind. Usually, these kinds of marks disappear on its own as the old cells sheds and new cells grow. However, there are some special veins that might get damaged and produce stubborn marks and permanent skin damage.
Simply people opt for temporary concealing by using conceals in makeup look but that’s only when you are wearing makeup look. Otherwise in a situation when you cannot have full makeup cover than hiding those marks are not possible. Therefore the permanent solution is necessary to be taken before these marks turn into permanent moles and marks. Cosmetically creams that use steroids to fade the marks and enhance the natural skin type are available in the market but they are super expensive. In addition to this, it also causes skin damage and further skin problems.
Homemade scar and stain removing cream:
This homemade remedy includes all the ingredients that are easily available in the pantry and kitchen cabinet. In fact, cinnamon and nutmeg is excellent marks remover and fade away the marks. However, lemon juices also help in reducing the infection and remove the dark spots. Bleaching property of the lemon is incompatible to any of the other ingredients. Honey is a super hydrating ingredient in this formula and also help in balancing the pH of the skin. Honey makes your skin naturally soft and well hydrated
- Lemon Juice 1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon powder 1 tablespoon
- Organic honey 1 teaspoon
- Ground nutmeg 1 tablespoon
How to use:
- Add all ingredients in a small bowl and stir well.
- Make sure to make a thick paste and apply on the face/affected area in circular motion.
- You will feel little tingling as cinnamon will penetrate into your skin and will help in deep cleansing.
- Leave the paste for at least 15 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- Use this cleansing daily before bed and just feel fading away from the marks within a week
- The time period depends on the intensity of the scar and stain.
- Once you have a lighter shade of scar or stain then apply on and off. Continuous use of the cleansing paste also causes thinning of the skin.
- Besides this, it can be used as an exfoliating paste.
- Always before applying anything on the sensitive part of the skin must have a skin patch test.
- Never apply this paste on opened scar as it because deepening of the scar and further damage the skin.
- Make sure to have organic raw honey when using for skin application.
- Cinnamon powder is usually available in the market but the best option is to grind the cinnamon sticks at home.
- Nutmeg used in the ingredient should be fresh and not rotten.
- Lemon juice usually used for skin remedies but some people have an allergy to lemon juice and might develop itching and redness.