DIY face serum. Face serums are very helpful in keeping the face skin soft and tight at the same time. Our skin cells are continuously growing old and also piling up on the skin. Therefore the face serums help in repairing the skin cells and elongate their life spans. Face serums are used for almost all kinds of skin such as dry skin, acne-prone skin, and aging skin.
Usually, face serums available in the market are quite expensive and could not be used for longer period of time as they contain some steroids. The adverse effect of using steroid creams and serums is that it makes your skin habitual to it and has no longer effect on the skin.
Hence we do not have the most effective face serum that is nor expensive neither has any kind of side effects. This homemade face serum is based simply on the 3 basic ingredients that are highly recommended for face skin. Although it’s very cheap you have to make sure that the essential oil and ingredients used in the serum are genuine and organic without any impurities that might cause damage to your skin.
Basically, essential oil combination is used in the making of the serum but the one that I liked the most is given below and it worked really well for many people. Therefore one with acne problem or oily skin zones should use this serum and feel wonderful.
- Argan oil
- Rosehip oil
- Lavender oil
- Dropper bottle
All of the above ingredients used are available in the market under the label of many brands but make sure to buy the one that is genuine and might cost you slightly more than others. Anyhow it can be used for several months so don’t have to worry about the cost at once. In fact, buying branded essential oils will still cost you less than the face serums available in the market.
How to make:
- Take a clear dropper bottle and then add Argan oil in the bottle.
- As Argan oil is the carrier oil so it’s more than any other oil at least half of the container used.
- add rosehip oil and almond oil in an equal quantity that will make it almost full of the dropper bottle.
- Now add just a few drops of lavender oil.
- mix it slightly and leave the bottle until all the ingredients form homogenous solutions.
- Your serum is ready and you can save it up to a year.
Tips to use:
- Apply this serum after face cleansing and especially after makeup removal.
- Applying serum before bed and leaving it overnight is the best time to use the serum.
- Beauty nap is essential for skin and you can apply the serum and lightly massage your face that will make our face muscles relax like anything.
- Make sure to have a skin patch test so you avoid the risk of developing the adverse effects.
- Some people have allergies to any of the ingredient so make sure before use that you don’t have any kind of health condition regarding this.