How To Use Honey To Remove Unwanted Hair From Face. Honey is one of the ancient ingredients which have been used in enormous cures and remedies and possess healing qualities that is second to none.
Therefore here is one another but quite an uncommon remedy that can help reduce the facial hair and repress the growth. Gradually it reduces the quality of hair and persistent use can remove the hair count to least.
So without wasting any time the most natural and most effective method to remove the facial hair is mentioned below. Now its time to say no to painful and harmful treatments to remove the facial and unwanted hair.
most effective yet affordable treatment with natural ingredients. However, make sure to get organic honey and other quality ingredients to get the best result.
Honey and turmeric Scrub:
- Honey 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric ½ tablespoon
- Water 1 tablespoon
- Take a small bowl and add honey in it.
- Add turmeric and water and mix until it forms a homogeneous paste.
- With a soft bristles brush (spread brush) apply on the face at the needed area.
- Wait for 10 minutes and make sure it spreads evenly.
- Afterward massage for a few minutes.
- Wash with cold water and then pat dry with a towel.
- Finally apply moisturizer or simple coconut or olive oil depends on your skin texture.
- Repeat the process 3 times a day for 1 week to get obvious results.
Honey, oatmeal and lemon Scrub:
- Honey 2 tablespoon
- Oatmeal 1 tablespoon
- Lemon 2 tablespoon
- Grind oatmeal to a fine powder.
- In a small bowl take all ingredients and combined the mixture.
- Mix water if the consistency is very thick.
- Apply it on the areas with unwanted hair and let it sit for a few minutes.
- When the mixture is partially dry then massage using little water and scrub the mixture for 5 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Moisturize the face to avoid any dryness or patches.
- You may repeat the process twice a week or according to the severity of the situation.
- Make sure there is no ingredient that might cause an allergic reaction which might elevate any other skin issue.
- Do not shave or trim facial hair as it will increase hair growth.
- However many skin removal creams claim to be effective for facial hair removal but most of them worsen the situation.
- Although Laser and waxing are a helpful and effective way people with skin allergies cant use this technique.
- Honey is the natural effect of lightening also helps in lighting the hair tone which makes it least visible.
I hope you find both remedies effective and might help someone else also. So don’t feel shy to share this remedy with someone you cared about or someone who is struggling with this trauma.
Besides unwanted hair, facial hair for both men and women becomes embarrassing and point to mock about. Simply you can do them a favor by sharing this technique with them.